AXIS advertising works.
Just look what it can do for you:
- Increase your visibility with summit attendees and industry executives
- Promote new products, booth giveaways, demonstrations and more
- Drive additional traffic to your booth
- Build additional brand awareness before and during the show
Mailed Program Advertising
Targeted advertising sent by mail and reserved as a benefit for our team, leadership, and executive patrons. The due date for these ads is November 14, 2017.
- Full Page – NO Bleed 5″ wide x 9.5″ high
- Half Page – NO Bleed 5″ wide x 4.5″ high
- Quarter Page: NO Bleed 2.5″ wide x 4.5″ high
On-Site Program Advertising
Place an ad in the AXIS On-Site Program. Let AXIS members know you will be present at this year’s summit and highlight what is in store at your booth. Patrons receive an ad with their sponsorship, however ads may also be purchased. Your name will also be included as part of the preliminary program that will be posted on the AXIS website. On-site ad deadline is February 1, 2018.
- Back Cover Full Color – $2,500
- Full-Page Ad – $2,000
- Half-Page Ad – $1,000
- Quarter-Page Ad – $650
Onsite Program Specs*
- Full Page – NO Bleed 7.75″ wide x 10.25″ high
- Half Page – NO Bleed 7.75″ wide x 5″ high
- Quarter Page: NO Bleed 3.687″ wide x 5″ high
Onsite Video Banner Ad
Capture the attention of attendees with a personalized ad that will run on the host hotel TV channel which can be viewed in the rooms, exhibit hall, and the foyer. This option can be purchased for $500. The due date for this ad is January 1, 2018.
Please email a HIGH RESOLUTION file with the following specs:
- 1920×1080, 72ppi
- An Illustrator document (.ai)
- A Photoshop document with fonts included. (.psd)
- A JPG over 800 pixels wide. 72 DPI works. (.jpg)
- A PDF with the logo unobstructed. (.pdf)
Tote Bag Inserts
This handy little gem is placed in every attendee’s registration bag and allows you to share what is happening in your company or organization with potential customers. Let them know about your giveaways, drawings, presentations, events and demonstrations. Organizations may provide or pay for items as inserts in the attendee tote bags.
Sponsors must provide all materials. Tote bag insert arrival deadline is March 1, 2018 by 10:00 am – they may arrive up to 5 days prior but may incur a holding charge or be returned if before that. See this page for hotel shipping address. Inserts can be anything from a postcard, single page flyer to pads of paper, pens or small giveaways. If you have a larger item, please contact us to discuss! If we have leftovers, we will put them on your booth.
- $750 for a single page item
- $1000 for multiple pages/bulky items
In an effort to “go green,” the summit features fewer printed materials than in previous years; printed materials direct attendees to www.axissummit.com for more information. That means the AXIS attendee website will have a high traffic volume, and we’ve given you more reasons than ever to place your company’s product or service ad there. Ads are posted upon receipt and will run from purchase date until December 1, 2018.
- Variety of ad sizes from which to choose
- High traffic
- High visibility
- Limited number of ad spaces available (home page and sub-pages)
Pricing is as follows:
- $550 for Vertical Banner Ad
- $450 for Banner Block
Website Ad Specifications
All ads should be sent in the highest resolution possible. Ads should be 72 dpi and in a png, jpg, or gif format.